Emaar – Digi Homes | Gurugram
Emaar – Digi Homes, Sector- 62 Gurugram, offers an enhanced technology – enabled living in naturally – lit and well ventilated apartments. Being three sides open, the premium, eco-friendly and spacious 2 BHK and 3 BHK luxury smart homes come with breathtaking views of the Aravalis.
Digi Homes has 80 % area dedicated to open spaces and landscaped greens for sustainable and green living.
About Emaar – Digi Homes | Gurugram
One of the most valuable and admired Real Estate group worldwide, EMAAR stands synonymous with thoughtful architecture, excellent engineering and impeccable execution. With proven compentencies across a myraid of portfolios – Commercial, Residential, Retail, Hospitality and Leisure, EMAAR is a well-recognized name, known for its iconic assets in Dubai and other International markets.
Emaar India carries its global legacy with a formidable portfolio of remarkable residential and commercial spaces across the country viz. Delhi/NCR, Mohali, Lucknow, Indore, Jaipur and Coimbatore.
Amenties | EMAAR – DIGI HOMES
- Yoga Terrance
- Tennis & Basketball Court
- Car Parking
- Spa & Salon
- Co-working Office Space& AV Room
- Earthspace & Lawns
- Cultural Court, Mini Theatre, Ampitheatre
- Swimming pool with Lounge
- Children Play Area
- Party Terrance
- Pedestrian walk & running track
- Restaurant in the Clubhouse
- Water Cascade
- Biometric authorisation at main door
- Video phone door
- Voice enabled home automation
- Voice command controlling devices
- Wifi Router
- Panic Button
- Smoke & gas leak dedector
Gallery | EMAAR – Digi Homes
Floor Plan | EMAAR-Digi Homes
Master Plan | EMAAR- Digi Homes
THE NEW WORLD SURROUNDS EMAAR DIGIHOMES
Central to our universe are a range of premium schools, hospitals, malls and other commercial vistas that give you the essence of central downtown. With life around you well arranged, it’s an address you will proudly refer to as “My home”.
- 20 mins from MG Road & Malls
- 25 mins from Cyberhub & Galleria
- 45 mins from International Airport (T3)
- 15 mins to Sector 57 Rapid Metro
- 20 mins to HUDA Metro Station
(Note : Timings as per Google Map)